By Linzy Farmerie-Mogielski, Content Editor of BroglieBox
3 min read
1. @healhaus – A Wellness Concept & Café, Daily Yoga + Meditation Classes, Workshops + Private Sessions, Corporate Wellness
2. @askdrjess – Board-Certified Psychiatrist in New York City
3. @ethelsclub – A social and wellness club designed to celebrate people of color, online and IRL.
4. @inclusivetherapists – THERAPY THAT CELEBRATES YOU, Directory for all: identities, abilities & bodies, Reduced-fee teletherapy, Therapists for justice: join community
5. @blackmentalwellness – The Mecca of Black Wellness
6. @decolonizingtherapy – Dr. Jennifer Mullan, Clinical Psychologist
7. @morganharpernichols – Daily reminders through art, prints, stickers, journals, free downloads and more!
8. @cleowade – Cleo Wade, Community builder and author about living & loving. Heart Talk & Where To Begin available wherever you buy your books.
9. @alex_elle – Alexandra Elle, Host of @theheygirlpodcast
10. @healingovereverything – Virtual Support Group
Based in Pittsburgh PA, Linzy Farmerie-Mogielski has battled high functioning anxiety and clinical depression for most of her adult life and has found life-changing freedom and community in breaking stigmas. As an advocate for change, she speaks at events encouraging others to seek appropriate care and practice radical self-love. Through sharing her story, her superpowers have become approachability, vulnerability, and transparency! In addition to mental health, she is passionate about ministry, travel, art, and coffee! Linzy is also a member of the BroglieBox team and is Content Editor of the BroglieBlog. You can follow her on instagram at @bonjourlinzy
For more #Black Lives Matter and Ally Resources, check out these other BroglieBox articles:
Resources and Actions of an Ally #BlackLivesMatter
Black Mental Health Resources & Networks
Diversify Your Feed… Now.
4 thoughts on “10 BIPOC Friendly Mental Health Focused Instagram Accounts to Follow”